Junior Sales and Marketing Assistant
Based in The Hague, the Netherlands, GIA Trade and Exhibition Centre has been established by JSI (Jiahe Shengde Investment Holdings B.V.). JSI is a dynamic international company in corporate event industry and global trading. At present the M.I.C.E. & Venue Department has an open trainee position.
- Capable to systematically work independently as well as work with team to support work mainly in sales and marketing aspects in the event industry
- Preferably a candidate in the hospitality education or with IBM (International Business Management) background and with HBO or WO educational level
- The candidate is expected to carry skills on smart office system (e.g. at least Google Documents and Microsoft Office).
- Strong professional knowledge of both oral & written English and Dutch
- Younger than 30 years old, National Dutch
- Creative, responsible, entrepreneur driven
- Applying with a profile picture will be a plus
- Archiving and consolidating market, client, supplier, etc. information
- Emailing/Cold calling;
- Sales Pitch;
- Visiting Clients;
- Participating networking events;
- Venue Management;
- Production on Events
What we offer you:
- 6 to 12 month contract
- Participation in several projects
- Experience in international/national marketing, sales, and business development
- Travel and telephone allowance
Name: Kurt. Wu
Phone: +31(0)70 820 9199
P.S.: If You Know Any Candidates, Please Feel Free To Message Me On Linkedin. Many Appreciate.